Welcome to the Sacred Heart Website!
IN-PERSON MASS TIMES:
Saturday 5:30 pm (This Mass also live streamed on YouTube)
Sunday at 8:30 am & 10:00 am
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday at 7:00 am **Adoration – Fridays right after daily Mass, with benediction at 8:30 am**
Thursday – Communion Service only at 7:00 am
Saturday morning Mass at 8:30 am
Our current Mass capacity is 130 parishioners. We may need to seat some people downstairs to maintain proper distancing requirements. MASKS ARE REQUIRED. PLEASE sign up for each Mass you want to attend on the weekend (daily Mass not necessary to sign up) on the SignUpGenius link provided below.
PARISH OFFICE HOURS:
Monday through Friday: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Information on Live Stream Masses and Confessions
Online Live Stream Masses:
We live stream every Saturday night 5:30pm Mass on the Sacred Heart YouTube Channel, If you don’t currently subscribe to the Sacred Heart YouTube channel, please click on the link below so you can be join when our live stream begins. All Masses will be available on YouTube after the Mass in case you miss the live stream.
If you need confession, Father Bruce offers these regular confession times in the confessional.
Mondays: 7:30 am – 8:00 am
Tuesdays: 7:30 am – 8:00 am
Fridays: 7:30 am – 8:00 am
Saturdays: 9:00 – 9:30 am AND 4:30 pm – 5:15 pm
THE SURRENDER NOVENA
Father Bruce talked recently about The Surrender Novena, given by Jesus to Fr. Dolindo Ruotolo. An insert with this novena can be found here. You are invited to say this very timely novena with us!
If you would like to get a professionally printed copy of this novena, it can be found at this link at fullofgraceusa.com.
Father Bruce presents a 3-part video series on the visions of St. Bridget of Sweden
Please watch as Father Bruce presents talks on The Scourging, The Crowning of Thorns, and the Carrying of the Cross; all based on the meditations of St. Bridget of Sweden. You can find these videos on our YouTube channel by clicking on these links:
- Praying for Salvific Ignorance for the Clever Hans Küng April 10, 2021commentary
- French Catholic Bishops Open Beatification Cause of Dominican Priest April 9, 2021cna
- New Mexico Legalizes Assisted Suicide April 9, 2021news
- House Republicans Push to Keep Hyde Amendment in Funding Bills April 9, 2021news
- Cardinal O’Malley: We Must Be Vigilant in Supporting Survivors of Sexual Abuse April 9, 2021news
- New Catholic Classical Education Schools Advance as Pandemic Recedes April 9, 2021news
- What Does It Mean to Be Made in God’s Image and Likeness? April 9, 2021blog
- Utah’s New Law Could Be Part of Winning Pro-Life Strategy April 9, 2021news
- How Would Religious Freedom Fare With Common-Good Constitutionalists? April 9, 2021commentary
- The Great Gift of God’s Mercy April 9, 2021feature